We asked our interviewees 5 questions:
- Do you watch music videos?
- What is your favourite music video?
- What do like about music videos?
- What makes a great music video?
- Where do you watch music videos?
I believe that most of our questions were worded well and easy for the interviewee to understand, although I do think that we could have rephrased our 5th question to emphasise the fact that we were asking through what media they watch music videos e.g. TV, YouTube etc.
Technically, I belive that we were very competant and we knew what we were doing, however we did make a few mistakes. For example, in one shot the boom mic is visible and in another we did not cut to the next shot quick enough and you can hear someone in the background speak. Other than that, everything went as planned and we did not make any mistakes.
Overal our vox pop was successful in delivering an adequate amount of research informaion and gave us relevant feedback on how we can make our usic video more enjoyable an appealing to our target audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment